Wednesday, March 6, 2013

What I'm Loving Wednesday...

Happy Wednesday! I'm so glad the weekend is nearing - it's supposed to be so incredibly gorgeous this weekend! Not to mention, I've got a session on Saturday with Baby Jacob. 3 months is one of the harder baby ages to do, but they are so fun. 

Yesterday I ordered my graduation announcements! So excited! When I graduated high school, I went straight to work, which was probably a good move. I don't think I knew what I was really even wanting to do then anyway. I enrolled in a local college here 4 year ago and quickly learned the stresses of trying to go to classes, go to work, and run my business on the side. I was up from 5am to midnight almost every night  during the week, and spending ridiculous amounts of money in gas.  Something had to give, and I went straight to UK & I fell in love. If they hadn't had the distance learning program for certain things allowing me to do my classes online, I truly probably would have temporarily moved to Lexington in order to finish. But they did, and voila! Now, the lovely world of 'paying back student loans'...sigh.

So now, a little What I'm Loving Wednesday..



I am loving:



This man right here. I freaking love Merle Haggard, and the bestie & I just bought tickets to see him again! I turn the big 3-0 this August, and we had thought about the beach for a girls weekend to celebrate - but instead, we'll be heading to see Loretta Lynn & Merle Haggard in the same weekend! I don't know if my heart can handle all that all in one weekend!!



This new app right here, BlogGo. Seriously, this is so much better than the regular blogger app.  I don't blog from my phone that often, BUT when I do, this has made it a lot easier. Not to mention, I can look up all of the blogs I follow and read them easier in this app.  It's only available for the iPhone, and it's worth the money.



Sigh, it's easter season. I'm loving Cadbury Eggs. I hated these as a kid - whhhhhy?! These are amazing!

This coming on TV Guide channel daily after I get home from work makes my day. I know, it doesn't take much to tickle me.

These oatmeal pancakes are INCREDIBLE. Seriously, must must must try them. Recipe is here!



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment