Saturday, March 2, 2013

A lazy Saturday..

Hooray for lazy Saturdays! Last night they were calling for snow overnight and into today...and we all know my ridiculous over the top panic over snow! So, I went grocery shopping and hightailed it home and stayed in. And of course -- woke up to barely anything on the ground.

It's been a lazy day where I haven't left my pajama's yet and took a nap an hour after I woke up. I am, however, watching my Wildcats game and screaming like a total lunatic.

And when I get lazy, I spend waaaay too much time on Pinterest. I was in so many different directions on pinterest today. First, Easter ideas for the kids. I want to do the "do your own scratch off lottery" tickets for them for Easter since they sure love when I shell out the money. But, I dont know how I want to do it. At ages 15 & 11, are they too old for Easter Baskets with "older" goodies in them? Should I really make them work for it and do a hard Easter Egg hunt since they are older and can look for them harder?

I am so undecided.

Second, I'm looking into some more decorating ideas. I know, it seems like I'm always doing this., but I really want to come up with some other ideas - mainly the living room and bedroom.

One thing I totally love is this:

I would totally love to put this in the bathroom though....I love putting up post it notes with my quote happiness....doing this would be so cute instead!

I totally love this idea for my little hallway from the living room.  I have nothing hanging there except a sisters frame in one tiny area. I DID think about getting shelves for the corner and putting frames there but I kind of like this idea instead - since I have Granny's urn in that area, it would be kinda cool to maybe have a huge variety of old family photos? Any other ideas for small walkway areas?

One thing I desperately want to change in the living room is end tables. I hate mine. I've had them since my old apartment, and Im ready for them to go. In searching, I loved this:

I feel like this could totally be easy to make or find somewhere...I guess we'll see?! 

I loved this too. I just want something simple....maybe I should get off my butt and start hitting up some furniture stores. Why can't Nashville have an IKEA?!?!

And because I am random and cannot ever seem to stick to one category when I hit up pinterest....

I spotted this and nearly died. This has to be the cutest thing I've ever seen. 

post signature

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the chalkboard frame thing. Thats a great idea!

    ReplyDelete