Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Spring has Sprung!

Oh my word! I’m so happy it’s Tuesday, and I have nothing sad to watch today. Seriously, my past couple nights have been all


Army Wives kills off Claudia Joy (W.T.F. We get rid of Kim Delaney and bring on Ashanti? So jacked. And yes, I know it’s rumored Kim has an alcohol problem again and may have needed to be off the show to focus on herself, but I’m still going to throw a hissy fit about how they KILLED HER OFF.) and then Dallas does their beautiful tribute to Larry Hagman and has to kill off JR.  It was so tastefully and nicely done, and I cried the WHOLE FREAKING SHOW.  (I mean for real… JR leaves Sue Ellen a love note? I was in the crying mode the whole episode, and then you know, that came along, and out came the ugly cry.  And it just got uglier at the end when Bobby sat on the edge of the bed and cried for his brother. )  CURSE YOU TELEVISION!  At least the rest of this season of Dallas looks fabulous. I need Army Wives to just stop now, because the previews make it look like we’re moving into a ‘Real Housewives’ kind of show, ugh. 

But tonight all is well, and much more like


Becaaaaaause Dance Moms is on tonight!  

Yes, I need a life & I watch too much TV. Thank you for noticing.

So, it looks like SPRING has arrived! Well kind of. It’s  been BEAUTIFUL out, and then it was rainy yesterday and chilly and only reaching the 50’s today….but when I look at the forecast and see those 60’s and 70’s, I’m a happy camper and can deal with a few days in the 50’s.

The best part about Spring is open toed shoes. When I was a kid in Florida, I flip flopped and sandaled it alllll year long. Yeah, that doesn’t really work in Nashville.  My toes aren’t pleased when it’s all 19 degrees outside. So when we hit the 50’s and 60’s last week, I tossed all my boots in the closet as quickly as I possibly could and pulled out all my flip flops & wedges. Being so accident prone, I don’t really venture out into heel world too much – wedges are the most I can do without injuring myself (for the most part).

Back in the fall, I signed up for that JustFab.com (has anyone heard of this? And no, I don't work for them or anything, I just think they're amaaaaaazing!) – because for new users, you could get boots for half off, so I totally snagged a pair of boots for $19.95. Anyway, every month they charge you $34.99 unless you purchase something, or log in and “skip” this month – and then they charge you nothing.  If you don’t purchase something and forget to hit skip, you’ve got a credit to purchase something. So about a month ago I was about to cancel and then I started going into the wonderful world of wedges on their site and ordered another pair.

This is going to get me in trouble in the spring and summer  : ( I’m not sure how I’ll skip months during this time because I’m convinced now I have to have these:




 post signature

1 comment:

  1. I love those shoes! More importantly, I love the Claudia Joy image lmfao!!!!

    Dance Moms is hilarious. omg I love their cattiness!

    ReplyDelete