Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Spring is HERE!


First day of Spring --- sure doesn't feel like it :( It's chilly this week, and I am not digging it. I have the "guess I'll just suffer" attitude because I am tired of wearing winter clothes on the weekends out!

T-Minus 2 days and we are ready for girls weekend in Kentucky! My texts this week with my bestie have been a mesh of clothes for the weekend, songs to sing, and drinks. I'm off on Friday, which means Friday afternoon will probably consist of me going through every single outfit in my closet, insisting I have absolutely nothing to wear, and then going out and buying something new. One day, I'm going to open my closet and be like, "What?! I love this outfit, I'm going to wear it now."

So, how about a little "What I'm Loving Wednesday"..


First up-


I'm totally loving Dance Moms. Seriously, from the moment I saw the first preview, I knew it looked fabulous and it's never let me down. This week and last the show was 2 hours long..love!!!



Today, Julius Randle picked Kentucky! I am SOOO EXCITED, and  cannot wait for next season. This year wasn't so great for my Cats.but next year, it's on. Love my Cats!




This week I'm loosely trying to throw together some of our summer plans, we've got some pretty awesome road trips ahead.and as I plan, I fall in love with the Kentucky Bourbon Trail. So ready for this one!

I spotted this on pinterest and love it! I totally want to make sure we throw a fabulous Sweet Sixteen for my niece next year, and being ahead of the game - I'm already starting to plan. I LOVE this idea.

Just another idea for parties...I love this! Cotton Candy on a GLOW STICK!? Okay, Okay - I actually started out looking for ideas for my brother in laws surprise birthday party this year - he turns the big 40!! We want to throw something huge, so thank goodness for pinterest. But now I keep finding more great ideas for the kids birthdays instead of John!

So I totally keep seeing these great "recreate family pictures" on Pinterest. You know, like this:


And I totally love it - the whole concept is fabulous. Then it dawned on me my sister & I totally did this already!


We used to go to Gatorland all the time as kids -- we LOVED that place! So a few years ago when we took the kids to FL a few years back, we decided to take the kids to Gatorland - and we discovered they still had the ceramic gator our parents posed us on, and we just had to take another. Man, if we had through this through, I totally would have made my sister rock the side ponytail again....


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment