Sunday, March 3, 2013

Sunday Social


Sunday Social

I've missed out on a couple Sunday Socials, so it's time I caught up....

1. 5 songs you’ll listen to the rest of your life.

"The Grand Tour" - George Jones
"Too Many Memories" -Patty Loveless
"It's Only Make Believe" - Conway Twitty
"Silver Wings" - Merle Haggard (I seriously just went back and forth like 10 times, this is super tied with "Mama Tried" and "Today I Started Loving You Again"...and....sigh. I cannot live without Merle Haggard!)
"Till I Can Make it On My Own" - Tammy Wynette 

2. 5 things on your bucket list.

- Go to Greece 
- Tour East Kentucky coal mining areas with my Bestie (Boom, happening this summer!) 
- Celebrate New Years at Times Square
- Shoot someone's album cover one day
- Be in the crowd when my Kentucky Wildcats win the NCAA tournament
3. 5 celebs you’d love to hang out with for a day.

- PL
- Meryl Streep 
- Merle Haggard
- Loretta Lynn
- Keith Urban - swoon- (I'd totally settle for staring at him all day?)

4. 5 things you always carry on your purse

- iPhone
- Camera & extra lens
- Phone charger because I constantly wear my battery down! 
- Hand Sanitizer
- Mascara

5. 5 books on your reading list

- The Silver Linings Playbook by Matthew Quick 
- Safe Haven by Nicholas Sparks

I can't think of anything else? I just finished my last semester & about to graduate in May --- I am totally fried on books right now. 

6. Share the last 5 pictures on your phone. 

Another new record I was getting....I have a serious LP addiction. 

We giggle at the stuff my nephew tells his big sister on Facebook sometimes. Sis spotted this and we died at how cute he is. 

Throwback Thursday pic, Paige & I on the beach. 

Paige on her birthday....sucking the helium out of the balloon and singing along to her iPod.

Hanger for a friend, whose getting married in April. My sister & I seem to take pictures of everything we ever do and text it to each other to see what the other thinks. Sheesh, what would I have done if I had been an only child!?!? 

post signature

8 comments:

  1. Oh I love to go to Greece too! A must place to go. Have you heard about Neilson Holiday in Greece? I applied a job as portrait photographer just to visit the place. My application was unsuccessful unfortunately. But I won't giving up Greece. I told myself I will visit it someday. :) Currently, listening to your 5 songs while looking through your portfolio. I'm a photography student by the way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greece just looks so gorgeous, and everyone always talks about how fabulous it is, that I've decided I HAVE to go at least once in my life!!!! Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  2. Oh I love that hanger! What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I have to miss the wedding, so I wanted something that would be with her on her wedding day :)

      Delete
  3. I would love to go to Greece but not my top travel spot. I am stopping by from Sunday Social and am your newest follower!

    Kayla

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to Greece in September! I loved the SLP movie and would like to read the book too :)

    https://growninsouthernground.wordpress.com/2013/03/03/sunday-social-28/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The movie was so wonderful, I decided I have to read the book. Hopefully I get around to actually doing it!

      Delete
  5. Ah, I'm jealous :) It looks incredible, I have to go someday!

    ReplyDelete