Monday, March 4, 2013

Case of the Mondays....

I work from home on Mondays, so they really should be relatively stress free.  Today I sat down to work....and everything that could go wrong...did. By 11, I was ready to tear my hair out.

I love technology - but man is it a mess when it doesn't work.

Patience is not one of my best traits. I get frustrated quite easily. One day last week I tripped, spilled my drink, left my laptop at home & had to turn around, lost my ID badge & got drenched all before walking into the building for work and I swear it set the entire tone of my day...the instant I walked through the door, I was irate. I am so glad I didn't have to go in today....I totally would have walked in with the crappy attitude!

I successfully did this today! Mission accomplished! 


But the work day is over.....and this is my mantra tomorrow:

post signature

2 comments:

  1. God I love Don Williams. Amazing. This is a great song.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knooooow <3. Love him. This is my fave of his for sure.

      Delete