Wednesday, March 13, 2013

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Yay for Wednesdays! A step closer to the weekend being here..although I did wake up and thought it was Thursday. I was horribly disappointed when I realized it wasn't!

And it's time for What I'm Loving Wednesday. But first, let me give a little what I'm NOT loving: Last night, my Comcast decided to go out. When, you ask? Right at the freaking beginning of Dance Moms! Whaaaaat?! While it would be faaaabulous if Comcast would just freaking work like it's supposed to (I'm totally confused: Why is my bill $200 a month when my cable & internet go down at least once a week now?),  apparently this won't ever happen and they need a copy of my television schedule.  Sunday-Wednesday nights are unacceptable time frames for my cable to go out.  Hooray for networks putting shows online now for impatient people like me who can't wait for it to re-air eventually!

Moving on..



This week I'm loving...

Victoria's Secret just put out this new shirt & I am in looooove! I've already ordered it :) 

                              

EVERYTHING else is all repeats tonight --- except the beloved Duck Dynasty -- so, clearly, we know what my priority is tonight! 



I am loving this crackle overcoat -- if you haven't tried it, go buy it! Pair blue & white and boom, got my Kentucky game day nails ready to roll! 


I found this on pinterest and tried it tonight! Apple pie bites, sliced apples with crescent rolls and cinnamon! Such a great idea, and they'll be a hit at the office. And, for the domestically challenged like me: they were ridiculous easy. 



I spotted this on pinterest and fell in love with this quote.  Think this needs to be hanging in the house....


post signature

1 comment:

  1. love the Kentucky shirt! I might have to order it too, looks super comfy!

    ReplyDelete