Saturday, January 26, 2013

Saturday Ramblings...

I'm in my 20's and it's Saturday night. What am I doing? Coding a client's site & designing a client's birth announcement while obnoxiously having a Merle Haggard singalong.  And my hot Saturday night dinner date was my mom. What an exciting life I lead, try not to be jealous. I get points for almost going out last minute with my sis, right? I really didn't need to drive after the drinks I had at dinner, so we stayed in. Boo.

However, the frozen Mango Margaritas from Margaritaville are just so freaking good, it's really hard to resist. I wish their food was as good as some of their liquor. We only went because Mom had her free birthday meal, but seriously, I often wonder how they get many locals to come back because they just aren't that good, and they are totally overpriced.

Anyway- I scrolled through the channels on TV tonight, I'm wondering when the hell Saturday night TV went downhill? There isn't crap on, and Saturday Night Live these days sucks, I have my choice between watching the Shipping Wars marathon on all night or make it an On Demand night (which equals I'm too lazy to go to Redbox and get a movie, and I'd rather pay $4 more.) Where are all the Saturday night movies?

However, Sunday night TV is finally good again --- because in important news, Kourtney & Kim Take Miami is back.


I mean, at this point, do we really even need any of the actual Kardashians? Can't we just call it the Scott Disick show? I'm not sure how it happened, but he went from being the biggest douche on the planet to the funniest bastard I've ever watched.




post signature

1 comment:

  1. He really is hysterical. I keep up last season (see what i did there?) and i havent seen any of kourtney and kim but i do love scott.

    what movie did you end up buying!?

    ReplyDelete