Monday, January 14, 2013

Happy Birthday K-Man!

11 years ago today, my mom & I beat my sister and brother in law to the hospital to welcome this sweet boy in the world. At 6:04 am, Kadin Michael showed up as loud as could be -- and immediately became the most important boy in my world. Because Mom was the first person to ever hold Paige, my sister made a point to make sure I was handed Kadin as quick as possible. My sweet boy even wore his "My Aunt Loves Me" outfit home from the hospital.


My sweet Kadin has grown so fast, and has gone from being this sweet faced baby to a little boy whose  going to be in Middle School soon.  Time has flown by.....there are so many days I want to go back to when he was this tiny little man, but he's grown into such a sweet boy that I cherish my days with him now.  I have never missed a birthday or a holiday --- or any big event for that matter -- with this kid and I never will.


There isn't a day that I have Kadin that he doesn't tell me that he loves me, or thanks me for taking him somewhere (or buying him something), or his newest was, "I wish this moment with you could last forever!".  Almost weekly, we joke at how he reminds of us me instead of my sister -- his finnicky eating habits, his grades at school, his quirky little habits -  he's so much like Aunt Nicole it's crazy! 

Happy Birthday to the sweetest, cutest boy on the planet that I love more than anything in the world!







post signature

1 comment:

  1. So sweet! My sister also gave me birth to a mini-me instead of a mini-her, they really don't know how lucky they are :)

    ReplyDelete