Sunday, August 4, 2013

Sunday Funday....

It's a lazy Sunday afternoon....this morning I got up a little early to head over to Watertown for a session. This couple is one of my favorites to work with - their past sessions couldn't have been any easier, and she was by far one of the best brides I've ever worked with! Today we shot at their property, and explored some of the land, which is absolutely gorgeous, rustic & out in the country. These times just remind me even more how much I love living in the south. Towards the end of their session, we brought the dogs out to be included - and then headed to the back to include the chickens. And as I cull the images and edit, the one with the chickens is just absolutely one of my favorites:



I love this place.

A little Sunday Social time....


Sunday Social

1. What are 3 items you can't live without on a daily basis (water, food, shelter, and clothes don't count)?
iPhone, camera & eyeliner

2. What is your all time favorite book? Why?
The Great Gatsby. I was such a book nerd as a kid, I read all the time. I am so so glad this was on summer reading, because I fell in love with the story. And surprisingly, I loved the movie too!




3. What is something you'd like to accomplish before the end of 2013?
Put my degree to use. We'll see how this plays out.


4. If you could go back and relive any year of your life which year would it be?

This is kind of hard because the past year has been pretty awesome. I guess 1998, the year my niece was born. It was pretty magical becoming an aunt. Not to mention, we watched her, so I saw her every single day of the week, and usually on weekends since I was at my sisters when she wasn't here! And of course, 2002 would follow, when the nephew was born. Not only was it a great time for the entire family, being in the delivery room and watching my nephew take his first breath is definitely one of those moments you never forget.

5. What do you wish people knew about you without you having to tell them?

That I'm seriously allergic to onions, and no I don't just not like them and playing an "allergy card". It would be great to not have to dissect my food and make sure there's no onions on it before I eat :) 

Happy Sunday!
post signature

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoy post like this when finding a new blog to check out! I love Great Gatsby! I wouldn't go see the movie because I didn't want it to ruin the book for me! :))

    ~Kristen~
    http://kandidkristen.blogpost.com

    ReplyDelete