Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Happy New Year!

I hope everyone had a great Christmas! The kids racked up on the presents & were happy, Kadin was over the MOON at his WWE playset (and still keeps thanking me for it), my mom got me the Johnny Cash book I've been wanting & we saw Anchorman 2 -- successful Christmas day!

And in probably the sweetest, cutest thing you've ever seen in your life...
Kadin made lego presents for Mom & myself. He was SO proud of his creation, wrapped them in tissue paper, and wrote on the tissue paper, and put them under the tree. He was so excited he couldn't wait until Christmas Day for us to open them, we had to open them Christmas Eve. But he didn't stop at us. He made a lego present for Granny, and stuck it by her urn. It never left that spot. I love this sweet boy.




In important things this week....


I have created a monster! He watched the game with me, and couldn't have been any cuter. Everytime I'd shout, he'd shout. Every time I stood up, he stood up. Every few minutes he'd clap his hands and go "WOO, LET'S GO KENTUCKY!" I'm so proud. 

But, let's take a minute to reflect:

Boom, GO CATS! 

I'm heading to Kentucky to spend New Years with the bestie & Metcalf - because what is more fitting than ringing in the New Year in one of my favorite places, with two of my favorite people, while we sing our favorite songs? Nothing. 

I just bought Dolly Parton tickets, and one of our first concerts in 2014 is George Strait, so I'd say we're off to a great start! 


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment