Monday, February 18, 2013

Monday, Monday....

Happy Monday! I was woken up this morning way too early by my phone ringing -- and ringing -- and ringing. They hung up when I answered, and then I just hit ignore the other times, but it set the tone for my morning: I was not a happy person when I crawled out of bed. Considering I work from home Mondays, I probably shouldn't complain though :P

Since it's a Holiday, it appears there isn't much on TV today - what a bummer. I've got my Monday routine that revolves around Saved By the Bell, Boy Meets World, Designing Women & Who's the Boss. President's Day is throwing off my entire Monday.

Which means I wound up on Pinterest....naturally. Has everyone seen this "35 Things you will never see again, but will want to tell your kids about" pin? And clicked on it and felt ridiculously old?? You can see if here if you haven't checked it out yet...but here's my faves:


6. Anything with a sweeter, more delicious smell than these
Um, who didn't love Mr.Sketch markers?! Cherry and Grape, FTW.


11. A better cereal box prize
Totally had all of these. 


15. Anyone who thinks they're cool with one of these
Um, not only did I get the Raz'r, I got the PINK raz'r.

17. A greater selection of books than in these
I was totally the nerd in the family, and every time we'd have those "Read a Thon", I'd raise the most money in our class because as a nerd, what did I love to do? Read. The book fair coming to school was better than birthdays when we got cupcakes! 


24. A more effective way of collecting candy
Today's Halloween buckets are so lame compared to these. Weren't these from like McDonalds or something too? Or am I imagining that? I had the white & green ones.


I loved this whole list -- although they totally should have included the original Nintendo & Super Nintendo! I bought a Super Nintendo last year to show Kadin what Mario was like when Sam & I were kids....and he was so puzzled by our "huge controllers" that he said made it hard to play, hahaha.

Ahh, nostalgia....


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment