Sunday, November 18, 2012

It's the most wonderful time of the year....

I'm going to admit it: It's November 18th and I am CRAZY ITCHING to put the Christmas tree out!  I think I'm going to get it out today -- and we'll see how long I can let it sit in the living room before I put it together.

Today we're doing family portraits, and by that I mean I'm doing my sisters family portraits...hopefully I can get my brother in law to cooperate :P Usually when the kids do - I find myself having to shout "John! Stop it! John, look at the camera. John!"  This year Barry is coming along with us so he can get some nice pics with the kids, so Kadin is excited! It's going to be in the 60's today, so we lucked out, and we're going to be able to do them outdoors like we wanted, at Belle Meade Plantation.

In continuing with my November thanks....

Day 16:
I'm thankful for Christmas movies :) Because nothing makes me laugh quite like Christmas Vacation. Multiple nights in a row!

Day 17:
I'm thankful for my Kentucky Wildcats WINNING A GAME! Oh I was so proud of them last night! No, we might not be known for the most amazing football team, but this year has been so terrible. We were the most obnoxious house on the block last night when the game was on!



Day 18:
Today, as I head to do pictures, I'm thankful for my cameras & all my gear, and finding my passion. This is partially thanks to the kids being born, and partially from all my PL roadtrips and concerts.....making me insane with my camera, and figuring out what I wanted to do.



No comments:

Post a Comment