Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Love this boy....

I hope everyone had a great Labor Day!!!

So, my nephew is the funniest kid I know. And he’s funny because he’s so honest  -- he cannot lie. Literally, when he lies, he gets this massive grin on his face and starts giggling. He just can’t do it. Anyway, he is so honest and says so much. I love when I have him in the car, just me and him, because he tells me so much stuff and it is so cute and funny.

Yesterday I spent the day at my sisters for Labor Day – and Kadin and I ran out to get drinks for everyone at Sonic. On the way he giggles and goes, “GET THIS. My sister, a 14 year old girl from the United States of America kissed a 13 year old Latino Boy from Mexico!” Trying not to giggle, I say is that “this boy, etc, I don’t know much about him yet, I didn’t know he was Mexican”. Kadin looks at me and goes “Latino, Aunt Nicole, Latino. And yes, from Mexico. Paige is from the United States of America”.

Sigh, I love this boy. He is so funny without even trying  : )  Everytime he gets something blue, he immediately tells me “I got it because it’s Kentucky Blue! Your favorite color!”  He also finagled $$ out of my sisters dad this weekend and he said “You know why he gave it to me  Aunt Nicole? Because we’re best buddies. Me, Grandpa and Dad!” Haha – I mean, really, is there anything cute than this kid? Nope, I didn’t think so. I repeat, I love this boy!!!

I took zero pictures yesterday. It was a little break. We had a great cookout at my sisters like always, bro in law cooked some great stuff on the grill, my sister and I discussed our shows (because of course, it’s super important to discuss what we thought of the Kardashians the night before! And now Married to Jonas has us both hooked. E!’s reality shows are killing me, I cannot get enough of them)….and then I came home, immediately made myself as publicly un-presentable as possible, and curled up on the couch to watch “Switched at Birth” season premiere. Did anyone else watch this?? Am I the only one disappointed with the season premiere? The twin cousin & I watch this religiously…..although it’s been hard to keep up with it together while she’s on Pacific time. When she’s back on Eastern time, our “Switched at Birth” watching sessions are SO back on. (Yes, this is our life. Don’t judge. We are incredible awesome.)

Tonight it’s the Opry with my Mom to see Keith Urban – my birthday present! So excited, love going to see him. Obviously, there will be plenty of THOSE pics coming.  (Side note: you know what would make me  happy? If he would start flexing that arm that has MY NAME tattooed on it. That’s all I want. )



No comments:

Post a Comment