Monday, September 24, 2012

Monday Ramblings....


5 days to go until our family Vaca in Florida! I can do this!  I bought my mom an iPod and put all her music on it, so this past weekend I spent some time at her place giving her an iPod lesson (which was actually super duper easy! She got the hang of it, and was loving all this music at her fingers!), and when I left, I made the comment "make sure you bring your car charger with you next weekend!" and I thought holy hell - we really ARE leaving next weekend! 

That makes this week super super busy! Laundry is done, I've started packing (half my bag is completely blue. I'm totally going to be repping my Wildcats while I'm in FL!)- and I've got so much to do. This will be the only week I ever lay out my clothes for work for the entire week in advance. Come on week, fly by. I wanna go home!

Ready to frolic on the beach with this cutie pie!

And see my Uncle Dennis act like a kid with the kids!

Do some drinking at Capt Hirams!


Road trip with my babies! 


In other exciting news, today is my last day on my meds, and I am so freaking thrilled I could do a happy dance -- oh wait, no I can't, I'm still a week away from being allowed to do that : ( My toe IS healing nicely though, and I should be beach ready when we get to FL thank goodness! Anyway these meds are so gross, even just the smell of opening the bottle makes me want to gag. 

Happy Monday….

1 comment:

  1. god they look so young! is that the last time you went!?

    ReplyDelete