Friday, April 4, 2014

Look out Nashville....

On the list of things Aunt Nicole was not ready for, this was one of them:

(And no, I'm not crazy for putting a pic of her license on the internet...I blurred out important info!) 

My sweet Paige is a licensed driver! Yikes! She's SUCH a good driver that it's truly not her I'm worried about, it's the OTHER crazy ass drivers we have in this town. Sigh. This is just another reason I'm good not having kids - I worry about Paige & Kadin enough!

She got 5 A's on her report card too, which meant I handed her $100 this week - which happened to be the day she got her license. Someone's got gas money, and has been driving everywhere she can think of!  Love that kid!

So happy it's Friday - because tonight my sister & I are headed to TPAC to see Wicked! I don't know how on earth we've never gone to see it yet, but I'm super excited, and I love that it's here when Once Upon a Time is doing their Wicked storyline!

Happy Friday, y'all!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment