Wednesday, April 9, 2014

its all about the clothes

Oh how my heart broke when my Cats lost on Monday night. They played a great game, though - I'm so proud of how awesome this team was this year!


In the midst of a crazy week, I've been trying to prep for next month....I have sooo many sessions coming up, and I know time is going to fly past me and I'll be so ill prepared for being gone for over a week! 

Obviously this translates into "Nicole needs new clothes and shoes" for vacation. I have zero shame in the fact I bought three new bathing suits this week so I'll have a different one for each day of the beach. However that only covers the beach bum time & I need new dresses to wear when we're out & about, of course! Not to mention, our Dolly concert, and then the Orlando trip. (Yes, I'm tired just thinking of this crazy week!)

Pretty sure I found a few gems though....

Is Chevron "out" yet? You know what, don't even tell me....because I love it! 

Nordstroms coming to Nashville has been one of the greatest things to happen in my life. 

So I haven't found this yet, but I must have something comparable, since I've convinced myself I will die without it. 

I see shopping in my future this weekend. I got a "Hey Aunt Nicole, can I come spend the night Friday?" from Paige tonight, and you know I'm a sucker for turning those kids down....so it sounds like it might be a good weekend shopping with my girl! She's driving everywhere under the sun lately (I imagine she's going to run out of that report card money soon with all the gas she's using!), and I've no complaints in being chauffeured around for a change! 

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment