Monday, April 7, 2014

Bleeding Blue...

If you wondered if I woke up, slapped on a total blue & white ensemble complete with Kentucky Blue nails, necklace & earrings and ran out the door ridiculously excited for tonights game…..you are correct! Because all that really matters this morning is…..

KENTUCKY PLAYS THE NCAA CHAMPIONSHIP GAME TONIGHT!!!!



GO BIG BLUE!!!

SO proud of my team this year.  Everyone at the office thought it was a bad team this time around and no one picked them in even the final four…except this girl! I don’t care if it had been the worst team ever (which it’s not….I love this team! Harrison Twins, FTW!) I bleed blue, and no way were they going anywhere but #1 on my bracket.

Of course, I really want a win tonight. But if we don’t win, final two is pretty amazing.

GO. BIG. BLUE.

In other news that isn’t related to Kentucky, my sister and I saw Wicked this weekend! And to say I was totally blown away is an understatement. Seriously, as such an Oz nerd that loves musicals, how had I waited so long to see this? Best I’ve seen, by far….great music, great writing, great cast!  Of course I immediately came home and purchased the soundtrack.



We talked about getting tickets last year, and it wound up being what I got her for her birthday, because if I left it up to my sister, she'd never go anywhere :) 

TPAC totally upped it a notch by having specialty drinks for the show.  Pretty sure it doesn’t get any cuter than this?

We had a couple good witches! They were amazing! 

with my sissy!

And with that...HAPPY GAME DAY Y'ALL! It's off to prepare for our game party! 

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment