Sunday, April 21, 2013

Sunday Social!

I just got home from another trip up to Kentucky for some karaoke - man I love Dolphie's, and I love that the Kentucky border is so close that we can go up there so often. So much fun - there's nothing better than girls weekends with your best friend! (Okay, we included Chris too!) Anyway, I swear this is the only bar in the world that we can have a Gene Watson sing along in -- everywhere else people would ask me who the hell Gene Watson was! Love this bar.



Dolphie's wasn't very busy last night, so we ended up singing 8 songs each--- 6 of which were songs I'd not done before yet. Apparently I was feeling brave (and I really didn't drink much last night!), but I covered all the important bases, PL, Emmylou, Patsy Cline....

Now I'm going to be lazy -- because tomorrow I've got to get my butt in gear! I fly to Baltimore this week to see some friends (aka my 2nd parents!) and this girl has GOT to pack! We're going to DC on Friday to tour the Capitol and then hit a few museums I picked out --- and it's SO HARD for me to figure out what to wear, I live in wedges all spring and summer. I refuse to wear tennis shoes in the summer unless I'm running - so it's time to figure out my most comfortable shoes to wear all day Friday.


Sunday Social
1. What is your shopping weakness?
Shoes. Oh my word --- all of a sudden, I CANNOT SAY NO to a good pair of shoes! I've bought a pair of shoes every week for over a month, and at some point I have to stop. 

2. What is your food weakness?
Reese's -- I am such a peanut butter freak.

3. What is your go to movie to watch when nothing is on?


Usually "Vacation" or  "Christmas Vacation" (yes year round!) I love all of the Vacation films, but these two are two of my all time favorite movies and always good for a laugh!

4. What is your go to breakfast food?
Lately a granola bar and water

5. Do you drink coffee? If so, how do you take it?
Sometimes --- but I'm reeeeally trying to drink more water in the morning instead of coffee. No easy feat. If I have my coffee, I have it black -- unless it's Christmas, in which I MUST have peppermint creamer :)

Happy lazy Sunday everyone!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. My husband doesn't like chocolate, but even he will he a reese's! :)

    makingitfeellikehome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete