Wednesday, April 17, 2013

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

Today I discovered Color Me Monthly. Do I really NEED a new monthly subscription? No. Do I really NEED even more nail polish? Not really. But that didn't stop me from signing up.  $7 for a new nail polish delivered to my mail box? Yes please. Does it matter that I already get new nail polishes through Square Hue?

I justified it by saying "Well, I DID cancel my Goodies subscription this month!" - totally loved the concept of trying the new food, but they have such a long period between billing & shipping that I cancelled. Charge me on the 1st - but here it is April 17th and I'm told my box won't ship until the end of next week. So - you'll ship it at the end of the month & I may not even have it before you charge my credit card again? No thanks. Supposedly, this isn't really a long time to wait, but none of my other subscriptions have this long of a period.

Now if Graze would just launch already, I would be a happy girl!

Now it's time for a little "What I'm Loving Wednesday!"



(Also, I can't believe it's Wednesday already?! I love when the week flies by...)



First of all, I am loving these new summer UK tumblers. Are they not the cutest ever? I ordered blue ones for the bestie & I, and I've been using it for my water. Come beach time though, these are going to be filled with wine slushies or vodka!


I am loving this weather. I cannot get enough of the sunshine & warmth - I love love love living in the south.


This Maxi dress I bought at Macy's last week! (Downfall: they are slow to ship if you order online!) They didn't have it in stock at my store. 


This. So. freaking.true.


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment