Wednesday, April 3, 2013

What I'm Loving...

I woke up today and totally thought it was Tuesday - I was so stoked when I realized it was Wednesday! I love when it works out that way - because the opposite is a total bummer :)



And it's obviously time for a little bit of what I'm loving....


I am loving Charleston, SC. My best friend & I are trying to prep for a few road trips, and this one is super high on my list! I started scoping out hotels today & cannot wait to go....


The peanut butter & apple cookies are seriously looking amazing. I have a ridiculous addiction to dipping apple slices in peanut butter, and I happened to find this on pinterest! So these are on the "must make" list.


So, I love this concept- take fruits & turn them into frozen yogurt? Brookstone has it for $70 and I've totally went back and forth about buying it. Totally love, but it looks sooo  big and bulky and I ate clutter in my kitchen!


I looooove this dress for the beach! But it's totally sold out, in all colors - what a bummer!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment