Sunday, June 30, 2013

I love you more than my luggage....

So stoked this week is finally here! A few days to get through before we head to Kentucky for the rest of the week....we'll be at Dolphie's Wednesday & Saturday night, and spending Thursday & Friday in Lexington. It's ridiculous how much I love that place. This time we'll also FINALLY be hitting up part of the Kentucky Bourbon Trail! 

Today's Sunday Social is all about movies, which is right up my alley! I spend probably way too much time watching movies....



Sunday Social

1. What is your favorite movie of all time?
Soooo freaking hard, but Steel Magnolias will forever be my ALL TIME favorite movie. 

are there people that actually DON'T love this movie?! 

But because I can't leave out the couple others that I rank high to ALMOST tie them: Christmas Vacation, Beaches & Something Borrowed!

2. What is your favorite movie quote?
I'm not sure I can narrow it down to one, but these two from Steel Magnolias are WAY on the top of the list:

"I would rather have thirty minutes of wonderful, than a lifetime of nothing special."
"Laughter through tears is my favorite emotion"

And obviously, the title of my blog is one of my fave Steel Magnolias quotes! 

And I could pull fabulous quotes from "The Hours" all day long. 

3. What is the best movie to watch for a girls night in?



Another one of my all time faves....the bestie & I watched it last girls night and quoted the whole damn thing.. "Because no man can be friends with a woman that he finds attractive. He always wants to have sex with her."

4. What is the best breakup movie?
Either "The Breakup", or "Under the Tuscan Sun"

5. Who would you want to play you in a movie about your life?
I have no "Oh this person is just like me, they should play me!" because my only acceptable answer is the absolute best of the best---Meryl Streep. 

6. Which movie star’s closet would you want to raid? 
Michelle Pfeiffer

post signature

3 comments:

  1. Holy crap I forgot all about under the tuscan sun! what a great movie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of the Vacation movies were great! My fav would be a toss up between the original one and the Vegas vacation movie. Forgotten about them till I ran into your blog.

    Sean

    hisandherhobbies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, I forgot about devil wears Prada, realized after seeing Meryl Streeps name(quote)
    I need to watch steel magnolia and under the Tuscan sun.\Have seen breakup, felt to sad!

    ReplyDelete