Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Happy Mid-Week!

It's Wednesday, It's Wednesday! At this point in the week, it's really all about counting down to the weekend. (Okay, so I actually start doing that on Sunday nights) I had this huge elaborate plan of doing absolutely nothing this weekend at home, sitting on the couch watching TV, but I'm pretty sure I'm changing that to  absolutely nothing at my sisters house. (Which translates into the sis & I will lay out by the pool, then get in the pool to play with the kids, while my brother in law mixes drinks for us. Win win!) Of course, I'm still squeezing in the new Anna Nicole movie that premieres on Lifetime this weekend. Don't be jealous of my exciting life.

Speaking of the kids - Mom, Sam, the kids & I went to see Monsters University over the weekend. Seriously adorable. Should I admit that my sister & I can quote Monsters Inc better than the kids can? We took Paige to see it twice when it came out, so I love that even Paige wanted to see the new one! Kadin is totally the cutest thing in the world in the movies, at the end, it of course had the outcome he wanted and he burst into a loud round of applause and was going "YEAH, THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKIN ABOUT!".

Little man....sigh, he's not so  little anymore :(

He is so flipping cute, I could just smooch this little face forever! 



It's time for What I'm Loving Wednesday!




And first up, I am loving my new car! I bought her Wednesday..almost out of the blue. I've been wanting a second vehicle, but just never really got around to it.  I started looking at the cars where I bought my old car from and spotted this and kind of fell in love - it's the new version of my old car. By the time I test drove it, I was convinced it was absolutely coming home with me.  I wasn't convinced online that I loved the color --- but when I saw it in person, I totally loved the color!


And, as most of you know, I name all my cars after something pertaining to the Golden Girls, sooooo her name is Betty!





It's summer, which means I am loving Bobbie's Dairy Dip! A little Nashville tradition, it's got the best ice cream in the city! With my love for Loretta Lynn, I always wanted to have the Loretta Lynn shake but I hate Butterscotch (my friends swear by it!). Oh well - the cherry ice cream soda is a winner!



I am LOVING this blue number Calista Flockhart wore to the "42" Premiere! I've been trying to hunt it down, because it's totally getting added to my closet. I've already GOT my Derby dress for next year, but this is so cute AND it's Kentucky Blue! (I should really be focusing on finding our hats instead of looking for yet another dress)


I am so loving my record player & my Vinyl collection --- the local record shop now grabs my attention the second I walk in to say something like "Hey! I put out new Tammy Wynette ones, go see if you have them yet or not!" This week I started digging out a little more of my Granny's vinyl --- she'd be so pleased how well loved & taken care of they are. 

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment