Thursday, May 8, 2014

Deep breath...

I don't know how time has flown by & May has crept up on me like this.

In two weeks, it's the annual girls weekend at the beach with the bestie...where the long weekend will be spent staring at this:


(with bottles of wine in hand, of course. Here's to us being the obnoxious ones doing our Tammy and Loretta sing alongs!) This year we changed it from Pensacola Beach to Orange Beach, AL. PB has quite the...interesting...festival going on every Memorial Day Weekend, which also meant it was a hot mess getting anywhere in the town last year! 

We haul back to GA after the beach so Rita can go do a half day at work Tuesday....and then we're off to Knoxville so we can go see this concert:


I haven't seen Dolly in a few years, so I'm super excited -- and Rita hasn't ever seen a full Dolly show! So, our road trip playlist will be heavily on the Dolly side this year. Maybe our beach sing along will change this year? 

And then I get to haul ass home -- so I can re-pack and catch my flight to Orlando! 3 weeks away is Spooky Empire....where we'll finally get to meet these two:


There's other folks from Once Upon a Time there we might check out - probably at our VIP party - but our priority lies with these two. And of course, since the voice of Ursula is going to be there, I'd be super bummed if I didn't get to see her! 

I have two weeks to get ready. I have zero idea what I'm wearing to anything - which is soooo unusual for me. I do, however, have important priorities together - I have my nail polish picked out! 

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment