Sunday, October 6, 2013

Closet Revamp....

As some of you know, Michelle Pfeiffer is my style icon. I'm a little obsessed with everything she wears. I mean I've only talked about her blue dress about a million times -- before I finally found a replica and bought it (and will wear it to the Derby next year!!). I could only find it two sizes smaller than what I was wearing at the time and bought it, telling myself I would MAKE myself fit it in it. And voila! It fits me now ;)  There's pretty much nothing she wears that I don't fall in love with and instantly pout over not having it. (Should I actually admit this includes some of the stuff she wore in Grease 2?)

So I spotted this dress....and it reminded me SO much of this other dress of hers! So, this was my splurge outfit for the week. Love Love Love this dress!


I'm totally on the prowl for a few more of her dresses I'm convinced I can't live without. Like THIS Alexander McQueen:



Is that not completely gorgeous? And of course it's no longer in stock or being carried by Neiman Marcus, so I have to do some serious digging to find this one. At least it's one that I'd totally wear more than one place. 

I just got home from a long weekend in Georgia & Kentucky -- yes, I know, I'm never home!  The bestie and I had a blast, and trekked up to Kentucky to see Don Williams. What a freaking show -- more on that later. This girl is tired!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment