Monday, September 26, 2016

It's kind of fun to do the impossible.....

Oh my heart. My love for Disney is so deep, y'all. My dream job is forever and always at Disney Animation Studios. Maybe I'll be like 78 when it happens, but it will eventually!

Until then, my heart is fulfilled with my constant Disney trips. This time I didn't take the kiddo with me & went on a girls trip with one of my best friends. A few days at Universal so we didn't skip out geeking out over Harry Potter World, a week at Disney.....solves 90% of my problems. (Okay, not really, but it does make me happy!)

First of all, let me say that Universal was such a bust this year. Thank goodness for Harry Potter world, because otherwise we literally wouldn't have even bothered going back our last day. The customer service was so terrible --- to the point we got kicked out of Moe's because it was like 30 minutes to closing and employees wanted to leave early?

Thank goodness for Wizarding World of Harry Potter.

We stayed on Disney property, so by the time we got back to the resort, we just wanted to hug just about every cast member we saw for being so amazing to us.

We did Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party (um hello, HOCUS POCUS PARTY), and we specifically went during free dining promotions soooo we paid for just about zero food! I think we paid for two meals -- one sit down at Epcot, one breakfast with characters. We ended up with extra credits at the end of the trip.

We mixed the time up really, at all the parks, although Magic Kingdom holds my heart - which is where most of the time was spent.

A brief run down.....(maybe next year I'll actually day-by-day each park!)

Hallowishes

GUYS. MY LITTLE SNOW WHITE HEART CAN'T HANDLE THIS. 

I took the most ultimate Nicole photo ever....Starbucks at Magic Kingdom. 

Stormtroopers totally stalking me.

Can I move to the Haunted Mansion? I want to be there 24/7.

I needed this trip. And I'm working on next years NOW. Because I dont know how the next four years could potentially be....I may need all the happy places I can get!



No comments:

Post a Comment